SoulScape’s temporary hours:
(Updated Jun 6th, 2020)
Every day 11 am – 7 pm
Come on by! We are now open for in-store shopping, with slightly shortened hours for the time being. This allows us the time needed before and after each day to clean and disinfect the store, in accordance with the CDC, county and state guidelines. Shopping with us might be a little different right now. We have dedicated one set of doors to our entrance and the other set to an exit. Follow our arrows around the store, kinda like CandyLand—remember that game? And please have patience while waiting 6 feet from the next guest to check out. There are x’s on the floor to indicate the waiting distance.
Here are a few things to know:
- Masks are required in the store, for the staff as well as all guests. We have disposable masks at the door if you forgot yours, as well as many styles to purchase, starting at $6.
- Contactless payments, TAP, SWIPE, CHIP! We would prefer debit and credit cards, but won’t refuse your cash, just don’t be upset if we soak it in hand sanitizer.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces throughout the day, with additional staff time scheduled, before opening and after closing, to clean store-wide.
- All employees have been trained on proper protocols per the CDC guidelines.
- Lower in-store capacity. We will limit the number of customers in the store to 15 at a time in order to maintain a safe 6-foot distance.
- Please use the hand sanitizer, strategically placed around the store, before and after you handle items and at the counter, rest assured we will do the same. We are happy to provide you gloves, just ask us!
- Oh yeah and all the testers, we had to pull those – we can spray or dab a sample for you of any of our apothecary products. Please do not open any product on the shelf.
- And hey – if you aren’t ready to come out just yet, that’s okay. just because you can, doesn’t mean you have to.
We support your decision either way and are dedicated to giving you the same excellent customer service we are known for, in any capacity we can.
Shop our little sister site www.saltandair.com and choose local pick up at checkout. There are some of the same items as SoulScape but there’s more of other items! Give us 1-2 days to pack up your order, and bring it to SoulScape for pick up. (Salt + air is a separate business and website stock is offsite).
Please call us if you have any questions, need to order a book or item, or just want to know more about our new policies. We are happy to help and do what is in our power to be of service to our customers. Chances are it’s not impossible or out of our reach to accomplish. Call, message, reach out – we are excited to get back to doing what we do best.
All businesses opening as part of “Phase 2” must have a safe reopening plan. Click here to find out what we are doing to protect our staff and our customers.